Ceramic Cutting High Precision Laser Cutting Machine Punching
Lasers can cut many kinds of ceramic materials. The most common is
aluminum silicate (Al2SiO5), which requires complete ablation or
copy-break techniques. Each approach has its own advantages based
on the requirements of the application.
Unlike other methods, ceramic laser cutting achieves precise
thermal control and cuts out detailed patterns. Other advantages
- No contact. Unlike diamond cutting, you don't need to change the
saw. The laser can also avoid mechanical stress on the parts.
- Precise control. The local energy of the laser focus enables very
narrow cuts with very small incision widths. Intricate patterns are
- No consumables. Unlike water jet cutting, laser cutting does not
require additional consumables or disposable materials.
- Good cutting quality: Due to the small laser spot, high energy
density, and fast cutting speed, excellent cutting quality can be
- Narrow kerf: The kerf for laser cutting is generally 0.1-0.2 mm,
which saves material.
- The cutting edge has good verticality, the cutting surface is
smooth without burrs, and the surface roughness is generally
controlled above RA:12.5
- The heat-affected zone is small. The laser processing has thin
slits, fast speed, and concentrated energy. Therefore, the heat
transferred to the material to be cut is small, and the deformation
of the material is also very small. The width of the heat-affected
zone is below 0.05 mm.
- Can cut a variety of materials, both metal materials and various
- There is no strong radiation, noise and environmental pollution
during cutting, creating a good working environment for the health
of the operator.
Ceramic substrates, ceramic capacitors, ceramics for sensitive
ceramics, ceramic optical fiber connectors and other functional
ceramic products; ceramic tools, ceramic bearings, ceramic sealing
rings, ceramic spark plugs required by the machinery industry;
ceramic rollers for rollers required by the building materials
industry; Wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant ceramic parts such
as ball valves and cylinder liners required by the petrochemical
industry; special ceramic materials required by the national
defense industry and ceramic materials used by biologists.
Samples for reference:
1. How is the payment?
- 30% deposit before production and the balance 70% before shipment
2. How is the delivery and shipment?
- Ship in 7 days after 100% payment;
- Plywood box packaging
3. How will you guarantee aftersales services?
- We offer two warranty for laser source, one year for whole machine
and lifetime maintenance services.
- Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Free technical training in our factory
- Free sample can be sent to you
- Professional technical team 24 hours online
4. How about your presales service?
- Speeding offer within 8 hours quick response and free consulting.
- Free sample cutting or testing is available
- Progressing solution design to all clients, including distributors
and end users.