Full participation in quality to meet customer needs
Reasonable use of resources, innovative management system
In order to ensure that the quality policy is implemented, the company should establish quality objectives from the following aspects and decompose them to relevant departments.
(a) The first pass rate of finished products for inspection： ≥98%
(b) Product delivery rate on time： ≥98%
1. Through education and training, cultivate the quality concept of all employees and improve the quality awareness of all employees
2. Encourage all employees of the company to spontaneously participate in company quality activities and improve the quality of company products and services.
Must dos before shipment:
- The Quality Department is responsible for establishing the monitoring and measuring equipment account, sending the monitoring equipment to the relevant units or calibrating it by itself, clearly marking the calibration status, and keeping the calibration records. When self-calibration is required, the quality department shall specify the calibration process, cycle, method, acceptance criteria, and measures to be taken when problems are found;
- All measuring equipment can only be used after being calibrated, and they should be used within the validity period of the calibration;
- When using monitoring and measuring equipment, prevent its calibration from being invalidated due to improper adjustment;
- Ensure that the monitoring and measuring equipment is used or calibrated in a suitable environment to ensure the validity of the monitoring or calibration results;
- Do the daily maintenance of monitoring and measuring equipment to ensure that its accuracy and applicability remain intact during handling, protection and storage;
- When the monitoring and measuring equipment is found to deviate from the calibration state, the quality department shall evaluate the validity of the inspection and test results, determine the scope that needs to be re-monitored and re-monitor, or take other appropriate measures and track and record the execution results.
Related procedures: "Material Procurement Control Procedure", "Contract Review Control Procedure", "Product Protection Control Procedure", "Production Process Control Procedure", "Non-conforming Product Output Control Procedure", "Product Inspection Control Procedure", "Customer Property Control Procedure", "Design and Development Control Program" "Product Identification and Traceability Control Program"